Hot soup is very comforting on a cold rainy day. Cheers to this easy potato soup recipe! It just requires a handful of ingredients and completes in minutes!
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chicken/vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp potatoes, in small cubes
- 1 tbsp minced chicken/beef, cooked
- 1 tbsp white onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp corn flour
Salt & pepper
- Sour cream
- Scallion for, thinly chopped
- Add potato cubes and water into a microwaveable mug. Microwave for 3-4 minutes until tender. Once cooked rain away the cooking water.
- Add in minced chicken, cheese, onions, and corn flour into the potatoes.
- Stir in the stock, milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it thickens and all of the ingredients have heated through. Please make sure to always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t overflow or overcook.
- Serve topped with sour cream, minced chicken and scallion!